LSU vs Miami

Viewing 3 reply threads

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

Anyone tuning in tonight?

I’m only interested in seeing LSU lose and lose big. Considering the preseason AP Poll results, there’s a case to be made for our inclusion with Texas and a potential LSU loss here. The crappy part is… technically we’re 28th… 25-27 are all teams who live in that mythical SEC bubble.

More for fun at this point in the season, but I’d love to see us ranked again sooner rather than later.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Sex teams?

Huh, I must be watching the wrong games.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

27 of them no less 😂😂😂

Grimmetal
        Ute Fan
        @grimmetal

Ha!

I might be better off going back to sleep rather than watching more football.. I mean opening weekend is pretty close to sex, if we’re being honest.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I’ve always liked LSU, they seem to be the Utah equivalent of the SEC.  Great defense and special teams and a run heavy offense.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Agree I like a lot about them except the Sec part. I am also happy they took Ogeron let him stay away from SC always and forever. 

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

LSU is the only SEC team that I root for. Partly because one of my close friends is from Baton Rouge and as a result I’ve watched a lot of LSU football, and partly because I love Ed Orgeron. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks for the reminder. Just tuned in. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football LSU vs Miami