MBB at ASU

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Tight game. Deep into the 2nd it is tied. ASU press is tough.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Win or lose, I love this team’s defensive effort and I’m equally as disappointed that they haven’t fixed the turnover problem that has plagued them all year.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Bull **** ending to the game. WTF?

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

Yup!!! How was that a flagrant foul on Exacte??!!!

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Wasn’t it obvious? He was elblowed in the back by an ASU player, which caused him to fall, and then another ASU player fell on him, crushing his leg and hurting his knee. Obviously a flagrant foul on him. 

1 2

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Unfortunately the end of the season is turning out pretty much how I thought it would. They just don’t have the bodies, depth, or talent level to compete against the PAC big boys. I also have my doubts that the Utes win another game this season. Even so, they’ll end up with a winning record and some good memories to build on for next year.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Tough to lose Worster and ASU took advantage by pressing us hard.  Have to wait and see how bad he is hurt.  If he doesn’t come back, we are unlikely to win the rest of the season.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

Couldn’t hit shots down the stretch after leading most of the game…..Losing RW obviously didn’t help.

Their midrange game absolutely killed us.

I thought this was a game we could get & feel the same way about our next game against USC, assuming RW’s back.

3 4

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

People down voted when I said a 1-4 finish but most likely 0-5 for a very average 10-10 conference record.

This team just doesn’t have the horses to compete night in and night out with the top half of the Pac12.

Sure we can get a perfect storm/fluke win at home vs Arizona and get a false sense of ability.

Truth is Smith needs to upgrade at every position and he just not the recruiter to do it.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

The refs let them play and that played into ASU’s hands.  Utes were playing in a car wash, if they had anything on their arms it was wiped clean in the game.  The quick 4 fouls on Kata was so unfortunate.  Still with 2 starters out they nearly got this done on the road.  Smith is doing everything right with the most improved team this year.  I look forward to his second recruiting year.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Car wash. I like it.

Minnesota Ute
        Ute Fan
        @minnesotaute

It annoys me that they let that rat dictate how they call the game. First rule of parenting or for that matter dog training, hell human behavior; DONT REWARD BEHAVIOR YOU DONT WANT TO SEE!

That said, Craig needs to figure out how to calm his team down on the road. They played scared and it showed. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.