Message to ONLYU

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Don’t listen to those idiots. I for one enjoy your content.  And get excited each time I see you post.  You’ve been spot on so many times and I appreciate your insight you give us wherever it comes from.  2021 is going to be a big year, I can feel it, the guys are hungry, we finally have the talent to support the development with our other guys. If Brewer can stay healthy and just do what he does I think we are in for a special year. 

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

^^This. And I believe it’s safe to assume that 99.99999% of the Utefub feels this way about OnlyU.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

My opinion is those people are either in the media and are jealous of OnlyU because he has better info,or they want to be.

gandalf
      Ute Fan
      @gandalf

Help us, OnlyU, you’re our only hope.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Lol I just checked the board and had no idea this was being talked about…not worried about anything said by anyone here. Steve Bartle is a great guy and works his butt off covering the Utes. He and I have shared info the past few years many, many times. Hell I actually feel better when he breaks the info i give him because he does it at the appropriate time. He doesn’t take credit for it either…he’ll start his post with “I’ve been told” or “What I’ve heard” and often times it’s info I given him. It goes both ways though…He provides me with plenty (in fact more than I’ve given him lately) but what you’ll notice is when he does, out of respect for him, I never share it here or anywhere else until he puts it on that board. It’s not plagiarism, it’s respect. There have also been instances where the program doesn’t want certain info released so we sit on it. Silent offers to kids, injury info, etc. If he specifically tells me to keep it quiet I do so 100% of the time. I know who the commits are that we’re waiting on but I won’t announce until they do and I didn’t get the information myself…it was told to me.

This is a non issue with Steve and a non issue with me. We’re 100% on the same page.

That said, thanks for the kind words…I’ve enjoyed passing on information to all of you when I can and when it’s doesn’t hurt the program. Still not a coach, not a parent and not in the building…just a guy who loves the Utes and has plenty of relationships in the athletic world that puts me in a position to hear, see or talk about things.

Talk to you guys in the Fall

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

I am just glad that the board came alive with football talk!

OnlyU goes through this interrogation it seems like 2-3 times a year. It’s pathetic and immature. The guy though takes it in stride and keeps enlightening us with exciting and up to date news about the program. So when those wannabes come thru here and throw their banter out it just is ridiculous that he has to defend himself.

The board appreciates your takes and intel and Tony runs a first class Ute fan board!

Let’s get back to discussing anything and everything Utes that makes us crave for the upcoming season…..

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

In Onlyu we trust.

123punt
          Ute Fan
          @123punt

We need t-shirts of this. 😀

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Uh oh, are you taking a break from us until September? Is troll chasing you away? 🙁

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Message to ONLYU