NO O

Viewing 5 reply threads
      1 6

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

Whitt wants to win. 3 to 0 and be happy. Stop the BS and think defense will win every game. Teams like to score, Utah needs offense they need to score over 27 a game. This pathetic offense has been going for years now. Get a young energetic OC that wants to score every time. Ludwig runs first pass on third down will not work going forward. If the Utes every start a game with a long bomb. I stop drinking

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Scored just under 40 a game with Rising as our QB in P12 play.

We need talent. We have talent coming back. We will be fine.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

Ludwig & Rising 2021: 36.3 PPG and 431 total offense. 2022: 38.6 PPG and 466 total offense. With back to back Pac12 titles. Do I get frustrated with Ludwig? Absolutely. But getting caught up in major changes after a Twilight Zone season like this isn’t wise. ’24 with Rising back isn’t the year to do it. After that, I’ll listen.

1 2

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

We are going in to 2024. One injury to Cam then what. No backup plans this year. Score score score. 2021 @2022 are history

Utah#1
        Ute Fan
        @utebig12nattychamps

I think if necessary and Wilson is called upon, he can perhaps keep the boat afloat.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

Putting a lot of eggs in that Wilson basket. I hope he’s the exception but recent history at Utah, the Pac-12 and across the nation says that he’s not going to be an immediate success. And if/when he does become a starter, it will be at a different school.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

AA’s right down the street.

Utah#1
      Ute Fan
      @utebig12nattychamps

First two plays were pass plays and zero yards. Barnes sacked on 3rd. On 4th they punted. Was a quick 3 and out.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.