One major takeaway about Huntley

Viewing 4 reply threads

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

He has a cannon! I feel like this was a perfect showcase game for him. He made some amazing throws on a dead run left and right, as well as with set feet. He threw a 50 yd bomb on the money while getting hit. Most important, his decision making was fantastic. Didn’t force anything that wasn’t there. If he stays healthy he can be special.

The zoob fans were speechless around me. I heard quite a few “why can’t Mangum throw like that” complaints. 

Props to the receivers as well. I don’t think they dropped any passes that I remember. Carrington has great hands. Wilson and Nacua had some nice plays as well. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I don’t think TDS has a receiver who can run 50 yards. 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

While I agree he has major talent, his decision making can improve, vastly. Those ineligible receivers downfield are on Huntley. When a run play is called and he does the read option, he has 1 – 2 seconds to get rid of the ball or pass….not 4-5 seconds.  Also, he can get better at when to keep and when to hand off. 

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

News Flash – HE’S A FREAKIN’ SOPHOMORE THAT WAS PLAYING HIS FIRST GAME AGAINST AN FBS OPPONENT.

I don’t know about you crazy kids, but I am freakin’ tickled beyond pink at how he did.

The future’s so bright, you gotta wear eclipse sunglasses…

UM4G
        Ute Fan
        @um4g

The future’s so bright, you gotta wear eclipse sunglasses…

Mine are crimson, is that ok?

UM4G
        Ute Fan
        @um4g

Edit: sorry, duplicate comment?

Ute_tastic
      Ute Fan
      @ctbo139pk

On a very positive note was how open most of the receivers where when they caught passes, and Huntley delivering catch-able passes to them in open spaces and on time. When was the last time we had a QB with a 75% completion rate?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football One major takeaway about Huntley