OnlyU must be wrong

Viewing 5 reply threads
      2 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I heard Gunther basically say our defense is toast after losing Bowen.

Okay, I don’t know who OnlyU is, but I trust him a heckuva lot more than Gunther.  

Go Utes!

4 1

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

To Gunther:

Image result for just like your opinion man gif

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

He’s only been wrong once, and technically that time I think he worded his comment in such a way that he had an out. (Moss going to NFL after last season). 

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

For a second, I thought you meant that Gunther had only been wrong once. LOL

He’s basically wrong about pretty much everything, every day, forever.

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Wasn’t there a post a week or so ago where Gunther was saying that Bowen was not that good and needed to be coached up? Seems a bit contradictory to now claim that Bowen’s loss results in Utah’s defense being “toast.”

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

That wasn’t Gunther I don’t believe. I think it was Hans Olsen.

2 1

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I just listened to the entire podcast and Gunther did not say this or anything like it. He also never said Bowen is no good and needs to be coached up. Unless he’s saying these things somewhere that’s not on his radio show. I get it of you guys don’t like him but putting words in his mouth is a bit much.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

He is still going at it today that the Utes are in trouble without Bowen.  He acts like Bowen was an All American and the rest of the guys are walk-ons.  He has some kind of crush on Bowen.  

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

He didn’t say that yesterday so I don’t know it’s possible he’s still going at it today. I’ll listen when the podcast posts on Google. 

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

Him Ben and JP were on the Utah is doomed train. Why they allow such nonsense on the home of the Utes is beyond me. Give me checketts over this bull s**t.

Central Coast Ute
              Ute Fan
              @flip2848

Listen to the podcast and tell me what day, segment and time any of this happened because I did not hear anything remotely like that.

ironman1315
                Ute Fan
                @ironman1315

I guess I must be thinking of JP Chunga on tonight’s 6 o clock hour. He was all in on the Bowen being a massive terrible almost devastating loss.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Gunther has literally said the exact opposite of what you’re acusing him twice today alone. He has said repeatedly that Utah will move from Bowen. Yesterday he said Bowen is replaceable as a LB, the one that worries him is Bam not showing up. The only thing that could even remotely be considered negative is that and I quote “Manny Bowen and Frances Bernard had the opportunity to be the best linebacker tandem in the PAC 12. Now, we’ll see”. 

I dont where you’re getting that.

jp31
          Ute Fan
          @jp31

Gunther – Sucks to lose Bowen, but the Utes will be fine.

ProudUte – Gunther says the Utes are doomed!

I don’t get it. I have listened the last few days and it is clear that you are deliberately trying to make people believe Gunther said something that he didn’t. What you are saying is verifiably false. Why?

COUte
      Ute Fan
      @coute

Why all the hate for Gunther?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football OnlyU must be wrong