Over/under on the number of times ESPN has a crowd shot of Zach’s parents?

Viewing 13 reply threads

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

I will set it at 10. His Dad is noticeably uncomfortable with the whole BYU/Utah thing being a former player and life long Utah fan. Mom on the other hand has gone Zoob faster then a BYU coed looking for an RM to marry. 

I know she’s just a Mom sticking up for her son but she needs to shut up on Twitter. She’s writing checks her son can’t cash. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Agree. I love her stupidity in putting uneeded pressure on her son.  I don’t think ESPN will show them that often unless he’s having a good game so I’m guessing maybe once.  

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Bet we get a least 26 mentions of the Hallendale Trio. 

Richie_Rich
      Ute Fan
      @teampendarvis

Well under 10. Maybe once or twice. If it was a local team covering, that’d be the big news. But I don’t think it gets much coverage.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Sounds like mom will not be in the stands but helicoptering over her son on the field. For grins, what is her Twitter handle?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Your last sentence is beautiful. Just. Beautiful.

Woodutail
      Ute Fan
      @woodutail

Mom will have a sideline pass to instruct Sitake what plays her son wants to run.
      So i say 41 sideline shots of mom and Sitake talking.
      At least she will have to shut her twitter down for a few hours while coaching.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Maybe they’ll give her a headset and Sitake can carry the cord for her.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

I don’t know about you but I think we are a little overdue with the announcers talking about Jake Murphy being the son of the famous pitcher Dale Murphy! 

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

No one likes to see the parents of the losing QB. They will be on TV a couple of times initially, bit if the game progresses the way we hope, they won’t show them after the first 30 seconds. .
      🏈👍😀

cicampbe
      Ute Fan
      @cicampbe

Did you guys know that Brittain Covey is the grandson of Steven R. Covey, the author of Seven Habits of Highly Succesful People? 

cicampbe
      Ute Fan
      @cicampbe

Did you guys know that Dres Anderson is the son of Filliper Andesron?

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Depends. Since she’ll be on the sidelines handing out orange slices and Capri suns, she’ll like get a lot of camera time.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Under. 9

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Over/under on the number of times ESPN has a crowd shot of Zach’s parents?