PAC 12 media day coverage on Cougarboard

Viewing 3 reply threads

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

I don’t remember seeing a single post on Ute Hub after the TDS media day. Good sign we are moving on from rivalry.

The TDS message board is full of dozens of post this week analyzing every word said at PAC 12 media day and specifically what was said about Utah. It’s great to know that their is so little to talk about with their program, they spend all of their time obsessing about ours.

https://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=22004664

9 out of 10 post about Utah

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

As the years go by, TDS is slipping into Utah State territory for me.  I’m definitely interested in what they’re doing (especially since they’re our first opponent), but I find myself searching out info on Pac12 teams most of the time.  In the past, I could name several of their players, but these days I’m lucky to have heard of 4-5 of them.  They’re a good team and can sneak up and beat us on any given Saturday… but so can USU.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Not me. I actually like Utah State.

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Yep, 0 issue with Utah St for me.  I cheer for them as a Utah state school, there is only one team in this state I love to see fail.  If you look at CB, 9 of their top 10 topics are about Utah.  BYu fans are becoming increasingly hateful towards anything Utah.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

On my drive home yesterday I was channel surfing on the radio. On KSL they had the zoob football announcers interviewing Ute players and commenting. They were quite positive about the Utes. It was odd. 

Grayshirt
      Ute Fan
      @grayshirt

What’s a Cougarboard?

😉

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

A website where middle aged men look for one night stands. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo PAC 12 media day coverage on Cougarboard