Pelle Larsson

Viewing 4 reply threads

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

we’ve all seen him play by now. Hes a beast, simple as that… If we were to put him in the starting lineup who would we bench? Plummer? Allen?

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I don’t think he should be in the starting lineup. He’s better in a ginobili type role, well it’s better for the team anyway. He can come in for anyone but Carlson. Really excellent pickup.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Replace Jantunent with Larsson and we will be an offensive juggernaut. Also, Carlson can hit that three!

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

He needs to understand that he’s one of our best scorers. Passing to a lesser player when you are better and equally open is not what we need from him.

I would love to see PnR action with him and Allen or Carlson.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Only 2 games. Slow your roll, savages.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

He is fine where he is.  It’s been said before, when you are not on the scouting report or at the top of the scouting report most things are easier.  When you get near the top of the scouting report things get more difficult as there becomes attention paid to addressing your game.  Then it was Rick that said ‘starting is for high school’, meaning this is an immature emotion more than a bb need.  I expect Larry will use minutes to adjust the flow and Pelle will have lots of minutes.  Or he will be starting soon.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.