PGA final round yesterday was a full day of great golf.

Viewing 2 reply threads

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

I was really hoping for a playoff but you can’t be mad about the drive that kid hit on 16. Holy smokes. I had Finau +5000 early in the week so I was on the edge of my seat all afternoon. He is gonna get one sooner or later. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve been deep in the golf industry for a long time with my blog Hooked on Golf Blog. I’m not much into watching other people play.  I prefer to play instead.  I watched most of the PGA this year and that Morikowa kid is impressive.  Icewater in his veins coming down the stretch when one would think he would gag.  Even his “bad” shot on 18 was better than most. It was DJ’s to win and he didn’t.  He can go home to Paulina Gretzky to make himself feel better.  Finau was oh so close.  Would love to see him bag a major championship or two.  

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

This one wasn’t about Finau or DJ losing it… that kid TOOK it yesterday.  That was one hell of an eagle to put it away.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah what he did on 16 was awesome.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports PGA final round yesterday was a full day of great golf.