Podcast of Champions

Viewing 2 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’ve been listening weekly to another podcast this season called Podcast of Champions. Its a Pac-12 only podcast & they cover all the teams every week. They usually release a Preview podcast & then a review podcast every week. David Wood from BruinReport.com & Ryan Abraham USCfootball.com are the two that record the podcast. They’ve been pretty high on the Utes so far this season & have had them ranked as the top team for 4 weeks.

Anyways if you have some free time give it a listen

Podcast of Champions

They have a lot of fan interaction if you have any questions for them.

If you are on twitter you can find them at @pac12podcast

or you can email them at pac12podcast@gmail.com

Taylor
      Ute Fan
      @go-utes01

Any other Ute or Pac-12 themed podcasts you can recommend (I already check out the U Fan Cast, Utah Man Podcast and TornbySports)? I travel a lot for work and podcasts help pass the time. Thanks in advance and GO UTES!!

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Drumandfeather.net is my favorite Utah podcast. They only do it weekly and its about an hour long, but its actually pretty well done & features former Ute LB Chaz Walker. They’re pretty funny & Chaz provides an insight into the Ute football program that you don’t get anywhere else.

Astute Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tstruct

Podcast of Champions is ok, they need to take it to a soundboard….thats my only complaint.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Podcast of Champions