Possible good news on Snowden?

Viewing 2 reply threads

KoolWhitt
      Ute Fan
      @koolwhitt

Another crystal ball prediction on 247 just posted today on Smith Snowden coming to the Utes, with a 6 (medium) level of certainty. This pushes the U to close to 93% of prognostications for Snowden coming to the U, whereas previously we were at about 91%. Not a huge jump obviously but hopefully a prediction in favor of Utah 24 hours before Snowden’s commitment announcement is a good sign. Further, the expert who submitted the prediction historically has been accurate 95% of the time.

Fingers crossed!

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Really like our chances here. We’ll find out tomorrow!

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Isn’t he announcing on 1280 the zoob? All the better if it goes our way.

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

If he announces that he’s committing to Utah on 1280, that would be like Jake Heaps announcing his committment to ybU-p at Iggy’s Sports Grill.  That didn’t work out well for Heaps.

Here’s to hoping Snowden decides to play on the hill, and fares better than Heaps.

2 8

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Johnson and Phillips changed the way Utah is able to play defense. The need for high 4* high school DB’s in this defense are ideal. Snowden and Blocker are decent but Shah needs to turn it up.

1 3

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

seriously… why do you even call yourself a Utah fan. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you post anything positive about anything Ute related other than Urban Meyer.

2 1

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Call it like I see it. You’re free to block me and ignore my constant criticism.

Italy88
            Ute Fan
            @itacoatiara22

Lots of groupthink on here. People can’t take differing opinions. Fickle people in our fan base just like every other.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Possible good news on Snowden?