Puka


Viewing 5 reply threads
  • utah football Next: ROSE BOWL vs Penn Statecollege football Utah Utes 1/2/23
      • #90934
        1

        Anfernee
        Ute Fan
        @anfernee

        Puka Nacua will announce his college decision live on ksl sports. Sunday at 10:45. He will choose between Utah, USC, UCLA, Oregon, Washington and (lol) BYU.

      • #90935
        4 2

        Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

        According to john777 he will choose Utah. But then he said he would choose UW. I guess if you name every team you can’t be wrong.

        • #90939
          1

          RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

          I think it’ll be Oregon.

          • #90940

            Dante Guardi
            Ute Fan
            @danteg12

            Utah or Washington in my opinion probably a 65% chance for U dub and a 35% chance for us

            • #90944

              RiseasUtes
              Ute Fan
              @riseasutes

              I’m mostly guessing them because Cristobal is killing it recruiting wise this year and they got the last visit from him.  I would love for it to be Utah, there is always a chance with Samson being here. 

      • #90943
        2

        ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

        Some close to the Ute football program feel good about Nacua coming here.  However, some Oregon insiders say he is going there.  I hope he comes to Utah.  He’s a stud.  He would be an immediate starter, likely the leading reciever, and would open it up for Covey to do even more.  It would be fun to have the Nacua brothers side by side.

        Go Utes!!!

         

      • #90946
        2

        User Suspended
        Member
        @a2ute

        What good mormon announces during church?…he’s going or Oregon.

        • #90947
          4

          RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

          Church at 10:45 pm?  I’m not mormon, but I’m more than sure he doesn’t have church at that time.

      • #90948
        3

        Charlie Foxtrot
        Ute Fan
        @charliefoxtrot

        If you aren’t going to choose either Utah or BYU, why would you save your announcement for KSL sports at 10:45 PM?  Other than the coaching staffs at the other schools the only people that are going to be watching his decision are U or Y fans.  If you choose an out of state school, it’s going to come across as big middle finger to sports fans in Utah in both fan bases.

        I don’t know for sure, but a KSL announement strikes me as a local blue chip boy stays home story.

      • #90950
        1

        Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

        Who knows, Utah probably a long shot. If not Utah, seems odd to go on Utah local TV to make an announcement going somewhere else. I guess out of respect for the UofU and his brother, if it’s Oregon or UW. I would guide my kid to show some class and make a low key announcement. IMO…a bit of a slap in the face if it’s not Utah. Different times we live in now,

        • #90951

          Charlie Foxtrot
          Ute Fan
          @charliefoxtrot

          Exacty my thoughts.  Choose an out of state school and all  you are going to do is p**s off the local fan bases of both the U and Y.

        • #90962

          iamthepreacher
          Ute Fan
          @iamthepreacher

          Kids will do what is in their best interests. They’re really not interested in what impact it has on the other programs (local or otherwise).

          The kid from Bingham a few years ago made a big deal out of his announcement, brought in local TV stations, etc. and picked USC over Utah. It happens. Don’t get worked up over it either way.

          • #90963

            RiseasUtes
            Ute Fan
            @riseasutes

            Agreed, I’ll support a local kid regardless.  They get this experience once and if this is how they want to do it, good for them.  Puka is a great player who id love to see at Utah, but I wish him well wherever he ends up.

    Viewing 5 reply threads
    BACK TO TOP

    You must be logged in to reply to this topic.