recruiting

Viewing 11 reply threads
      4 3

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

NO F’N WAY! could this be possible…Utah and Washington are now the leading candidates for highly touted RB 

Byron Cardwell 4****

please consult your doctor if your erection last longer then 48 hours.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Erection* and please link what you’re so excited about so the rest of us don’t have to try and piece it together.  

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

Source?

KoolWhitt
      Ute Fan
      @koolwhitt

Where are you getting this? He was on a UW podcast yesterday and was asked which schools have stood out to him in recruiting so far; he said UW, Cal, and UCLA. Absolutely no mention of Utah. He also said UCLA is the only school he’s actually visited due to Covid. Nothing on the podcast to indicate he’s even considering Utah

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

That would be awesome.

1 1

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Unfortunately he made it up. Cardwell said he wants to use all his campus visits when it’s possible. And like an earlier post, he was just on a Washington podcast yesterday and asked about his recruitment and some of the schools he’s talking with….and no mention of Utah. He talked about UCLA, Cal, USC, and Washington. It doesn’t mean we aren’t in the mix but he certainly hasn’t narrowed it down to us and Washington.

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

Like you said, he was at a UW pod cast. It’s like me going out with a girl I don’t really like, and bragging about how hot this other girl is. Utah is a serious contender for his services and coach Mcd.nld is an excellent recruiter. He will bring him in.

KoolWhitt
        Ute Fan
        @koolwhitt

Bad analogy. You yourself said he’s down to UW and Utah. So him going on the UW podcast is like him going on a date with someone he really likes and talking about why he really likes them and not saying anything about someone else he is only rumored to like.

I buy that he likes UW because there is evidence. Went on their podcast, talked about liking their fans, talked about liking their academics, talked about liking the location, talked about liking their coach.

As much as I want to buy that he likes Utah, I can’t right now because there is no evidence of that other than your endorsement that is looking like nothing more substantial than wishful thinking on your part.

i hope we get him. I’m not counting on it.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Your post makes no sense. He wasn’t “on a date” with Washington by doing their podcast and he wasn’t “bragging about another hot girl” by mentioning other schools and not mentioning us. Again, you have no source to back up your claim that Washington and Utah are now the leading candidates for Cardwell…you simply made that up to get everyone’s attention. Maybe you’re in junior high school but you should give CB a try. You’ll find all the nonsense there you can handle.

1 2

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

OK Karen, you cardwell blocker!

1 4

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

Dude it absolutely makes sense; look a player of his caliber who’s ultimate goal is to reach the NFL wants to go to a school that gives him the best shot, and that is Utah or Washington. Why do I think that? Because of these reasons: UCLA, CAL= dumpster fire, USC is a mess and on the decline, that leaves Washington and Utah, two programs that compeat every year and consistently send players to the NFL. Also Utah’s brif run to the playoffs gives it the edge over Washington. Utah has put more RB in the NFL in resent years then any other PAC -12 team. What does UCLA and CAL offer him…well they do have cool colors and uniforms.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

You have to produce a verifiable source where he specifically mentions “Utah and Washington” as his top two in order to substantiate your OP.  Without that, you’re guilty of just making stuff up.  That works on Cougarboard, but Ute fans aren’t suckers.  We require proof.

And for the record, not only had you failed to meet the “Utah and Washington” standard, you’d failed to produce ANYTHING from Cardwell that specifically mentions Utah.  That’s a HUGE fail!

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Hey PhiladelphiaUte, you wouldn’t by chance be the one on Deseret News comments that has gone by Naval Vet among a number of other alias’s are you? If so, I’m a big fan of yours!

PhiladelphiaUte
            Ute Fan
            @philadelphiaute

I am “Naval Vet”.  Or at least I was until Guitarboy went on a flagging campaign that ultimately got that handle banned.  And ditto with “Raconteur”, and “Artemis Clyde Frog”.  I’m now “PhiladelphiaUte” over on the DNews, but for some reason, my posts all show up under the handle “byWHO? mid-majors forever”.  I didn’t pick that name; it just for some reason always defaults to it.

MDUte
              Ute Fan
              @mdute

Hahahaha! You are the MAN!!!!! I can’t tell you how many times over the years I’ve been lurking through all the posts to see the banter between you and the Zoobs, most notably guitarboy and t22c. Dying laughing would be an understatement but suffice it to say it has been my guilty pleasure for many years now…THANK YOU!!!

MDUte
                Ute Fan
                @mdute

And it was easy to tell the new alias’s you have on there but I didn’t realize it was because Guitarboy had been on the crusade to flag you all the time. That makes sense.

PhiladelphiaUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @philadelphiaute

He denies it, but the SLTrib moderators told me that he was doing that.  

I’d noticed a couple of years ago that whenever some Ute fan was schooling Guitarboy, a day later, all of THEIR comments had been deleted, but Guitarboy’s remained.  And whenever there was a thread that had a whole SLEW of deleted comments, they were ALL always those comments in direct communication with Guitarboy.  After “Artemis Clyde Frog” got banned, I inquired why, and they said that I had “too many flagged” comments.  Back then, the moderators just deleted the comments that were flagged, regardless of the content.  I pointed out that Guitarboy just flags comments that he doesn’t like, and they told me they’d watch out for it in the future.  But I still had to create a new handle (PhiladelphiaUte).  It didn’t take long before Guitarboy started flagging all my comments.  I emailed the moderators about all my comments being deleted, and copied all the communication I’d had with them about Guitarboy, and they responded back that they’d warned Guitarboy that if kept doing so, they’d ban him.

I started calling Guitarboy “Flaming Flag-it” and accused him of flagging everybody else’s posts.  He denied it, but I already had the emails from the Trib’s moderators acknowledging that he WAS doing this.  And then he started flagging my posts accusing him of being a “Flaming Flag-it”.  And then I stopped hearing from him for a couple of days.  When next I’d heard from him, he’d all of a sudden become “GuitarboyOriginal”.

MDUte
                    Ute Fan
                    @mdute

LOL!!! That is the funniest thing I’ve ever heard…”flamin flag-it” Hahahaha! What a tool he is. And I was always amazed at how he would keep coming back for more after getting schooled so badly by you and a couple of other Ute fans that would pile on. Sooooo funny!

1 2

Cesar Chavez
          Ute Fan
          @le-cockgrande

You can argue all you want, but my sources say his basically a Utah lock, bearing some huge natural disaster. He may even commit before the start of the season. He will visit other  schools, because that is what recruits do, but his mind is set at Utah and UW.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

Haha! Your sources say he’s basically a Utah lock? Ceasar, you’re not fooling anyone…it’s obvious you’re a zoob trolling on here. But hey, has the Big 12 called yet? Please let us know when they do. 

PhiladelphiaUte
            Ute Fan
            @philadelphiaute

Your “sources”?  What “sources”?  You STILL hadn’t produced a single verifiable source!

1 3

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Cesar, your reasoning proves you have no clue what you’re talking about. Like I said, here’s the link to CB…you will feel right at home there. Enjoy
        Cougarboard

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

how does one “super like” @PhiladelphiaUte comment^?

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

The information I have is totally legit, not like john777 ass-wipe who was probably a zoob trying to p**s you’ll off.

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

@cesar chill bro, we are simply just asking for a reference. no need to get aggressive. If your “sources” are reliable and he does become a Ute, then cheers! you may get some respect on this board AND Utah gets another awesome RB. (we all win). now if you’re wrong…you may wanna change your profile name in the near future. lol

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.