Schedule / game change?

Viewing 1 reply thread

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Curious if we see another schedule change for this week. Both USC and Colorado are undefeated in the South. There is currently a scenario where they could both still be undefeated after this week. I would think that they would need to play one-another to determine who wins the division this year. 

Anyone think that things get flipped so USC plays Colorado and we play UCLA? Or, if both teams win this week, do they delay the championship game for a week so USC and Colorado can play? 

If nothing changes, let’s just hope we can spoil the Buffaloes chance at the division title by winning in Boulder on Friday.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

No chance they cancel USC vs UCLA for USC vs Co. The PAC 12 already said in the event of a tie and lack of tie breaker due to cancellations, the champ will be decided by the highest ranked team. If they both finish undefeated, USC goes to the CCG.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Utah will knock CU from the list of undefeated teams anyway, so unless UCLA pulls a rabbit out its hat, the South division is already USC’s.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Not according to my predict the score pick, which I hope is 100% incorrect.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Schedule / game change?