Season Ticket Holders

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Now that the season is shot, I’m curious what you guys are going to do about this year’s season tickets?  I think I’m going to just put it towards next year’s cost, but I’m wondering if any of you are considering calling this year’s cost a donation?  

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

I am affraid we are not going to have a choice at this point.  I would imagine they will hold it for the “spring season” and by the time they make a decision on that it will be two months until renewal time for the 21 season anyway.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Harlan reiterated in his statement today that season ticket holders have 3 options – refund, defer to next year, or tax deductible donation with an additional plea for the donation

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

Defer to “next year” is a pretty complicated proposition at this point wouldn’t you say?

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

most likely defer to next years cost but will think about the tax deductible donation.

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

Also not to be a Debbie downer but “charitable contributions” are a below the line deduction so under the current tax code so you married folks need to be writing off about 25 grand total before it even worth itemizing.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Season Ticket Holders