So at what point should I start worrying about not getting my football tix?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Less than 3 weeks to kickoff and I haven’t seen them. It seems like I had gotten them earlier in the past.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I haven’t received mine either. I usually get mine pretty late in the summer, I feel like. But this year has been the latest so far. I’m also starting to get worried. If the don’t come by the end of the week I’m going to call my account rep and see what’s going on.

Johnny80
        Ute Fan
        @johnny80

Every season ticket holder (including myself) that I know has received them. Call your rep. 20 days to go!!  

UTman
          Ute Fan
          @utman

I’m a season ticket holder and I still haven’t received mine either.

Ute1990
          Ute Fan
          @ute1990

I haven’t gotten mine yet either.  I planning to call my Rep on Monday if they don’t come today or tomorrow.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Shortage of Binders because those are a thing again apparently?? Why don’t they just give you a digital copy and you bring your phone BAM scan and in. 

Absolution
      Ute Fan
      @absolution

My tickets were lost in the mail.  I only knew this after I got the tracking number from my rep.  They were marked as delivered on Monday.  I’ve spent countless hours trying to track them down with the USPS.  USPS thinks they are lost or stolen.  I requested a re-print on the generic stock today.

I’d get your tracking number from your rep and see where they are.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So at what point should I start worrying about not getting my football tix?