Spam bot removed

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I woke up early this morning to get up to Snowbird and ski eary.  Didn’t check the site. Naturally that’s the one day in the last month I didn’t and a spam bot got in.  Thanks for the messages.  I think I’ve got all the spam removed but if I missed any let me know. 

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

Thanks Tony for the great site and all of your effort!  Hope you had a great ski day and too bad you had to come back to that mess.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

You’re welcome. I might need to strengthen the signup bot check with a couple more Ute related items.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I was one of the early ones at the bird this am as well. mineral was icey hell, but some spots near regulator and primrose path were soft. 

Go utes

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I skied the worst snow I’ve ever skied in my life in mineral, left of the lift as you are looking up it. That area must have melted yesterday, then frozen. I might have had more luck taking my skis off and walking down that part.

Utebeam
          Ute Fan
          @utebeam

I hate that kind of skiing. Every turn you wonder what disaster awaits.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Lol when you said “spambot removed”, I thought you were talking about whitlessham.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Spam bot removed