Suns haven’t been losing enough.

BattleGroundUte
    Ute Fan
    @battlegroundute

The Jimmer coming back to the nba.

They want to finish bottom three so badly. They currently sit in second worst and have been winning games they shouldn’t. 

Itacoatiara22
    Ute Fan
    @itacoatiara22

It’s basically a 10-game tryout for him.  I highly doubt they keep him for the second year of the option they have.

sweetgrass
    Ute Fan
    @sweetgrass

seems like a marketing ploy by the Suns.  100k mormons in the Phoenix area, sign Jimmer and the Suns can sell 25 extra tickets a night for their remaining home games

1 1

BattleGroundUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I don’t buy this because we all know the whole Mormons are tds fan theory is s**t. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

‘cept they will only buy discounted Groupon tickets 

BattleGroundUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

And free hot dog night. Preferably if they could feed their entire brood. 

astUTE
        Ute Fan
        @astute

I always loved Lavell Edwards quote about Mormons going the the Holaday Bowl, he said something like,

“they show up with two things in thier pockets, a 50 dollar bill, and a copy of the ten commandments, and they leave town having broken neither”.

And he knew what he was talking about 🙂

fosternano
    Ute Fan
    @fosternano

Well they can’t get any worse 😂

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Ploy to get more of those draft lottery balls?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Professional Sports NBA Suns haven’t been losing enough.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  astUTE 3 months, 3 weeks ago.