Tavion did travel BUT

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

OnlyU only reported that he knew that he traveled with the team.  There are photos showing him getting on the plane.  So, yes he did travel.

Will he start or play?  Rumors are floating around that he may not because of an issue with his attitude.  I am only reporting this because of a post made last night suggesting he would not play tonight.

I hope that whatever the issues are that they get worked out.  Last year Tavion did not play in the first half against USC.  However, he came out in the second half and ran like a man possessed.  I like Tavion and would like to see him succeed.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

He’s had some issues since the end of last season. Again nothing has been confirmed but the smoke all points to TT being out for disciplinary reasons.

RBs will be Bernard, Glover, and Jackson.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I hope that TT can get his head back in the game.  But, we know that there are some things that KW will not tolerate.

I hope Bernard has a breakout game!!!

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Yeah I didn’t specify who (of the 3+) will actually get carries. Just who was on the plane. If Tavion is dealing will some sort of punishment will it be a full game or something shorter. That said, with Curry down I’d guess the smoke around JaQuinden is real. Who’s gonna be the bell cow tonight?

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

All in or in the way.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Thomas was suspended in the spring for being overweight and had multiple issues over the summer. He’s been given chance after chance and the death of his aunt has seemed to exacerbate his problem.

His football future is in doubt.

RBs tonight will be Bernard, Glover, and Jackson

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Hate seeing a kid pi$$ away this opportunity.. comes to very few . He’s the only one holding himself back .. hope he figures it out, cause he’ll be replaced quickly .. from outside looking in the coaching staff has given him plenty of opportunities, even after he’s coughing up the ball .. If he truly does have a attitude problem ; Utes can’t have those added distractions with what their trying to accomplish this year .. it’s ALL in TT .. looking at U .. get it figured out .. just like last years team , facing the midst of loss and tragedy ; I saw this team come together and overcome and finish one of the most memorable and remarkable seasons that I can remember.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

I wonder if this is related?

RustyShackleford
        Ute Fan
        @shakyute13

RustyShackleford
          Ute Fan
          @shakyute13

I can’t get the link to work correctly but Markham tweeted “Memo to young football players… don’t act like AB. It’ll get you nowhere but the doghouse.”

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tavion did travel BUT