206 Utah

207 San Francisco

289 Stephen F. Austin

323 Hawaii

340 Southern Miss

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

The ugly truth about our schedule so far this year. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yeah but why are you not at the Huntsman Center?

Milton Vanderslice
          Ute Fan
          @miltonvanderslice

I have 4 season basketball tickets but outside of one game, I’ve had no interested in attending any games this year so far.  That will change once conference play starts, but I can tell it’s not just me since the place is half empty but not far from being sold out.  But right now, I can’t confidently say that I’m going to renew next year.

This has nothing to do with our team, but has everything with entertainment value.  I bought season tickets a couple of years ago when they were miserable to show support for the program.  This schedule made sense when we were rebuilding.  But we’ve gotten past that I thought.  All of this could change with one or two more interesting out of confernce games. 

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

I’m torn on this issue. On the one hand, the mess that K came into, we need to be patient and really let him start to build a pipeline and stable of recruiting. Once recruiting stabilizes, then I’d expect the OOC to get a lot better and fast. 

For example, Football and the QB position. Wynn getting hurt really wrecked the QB position. We went with another freshman QB (Wilson) and QB recruiting really stalled. 

NOW, look what we have: Troy Williams, Tyler Huntley, Jason Shelley, Jack Tuttle. That is a nice, nice, nice QB situation to be in. It’s a million times better than what we’ve had ever in the history of the QB position. 

BUT, how long do we give K a pass for the recruiting? At some point, he needs to get it figured out. 

The good news is this:
            Barefield – SO, Collette – JR, Zamora – JR, Kuzma – JR, Johnson – FR, Daniels – FR

We have depth and it is spread around. We should be a PAC-12 title contender next year if Kuzma stays (IF). 

So, I’d say that this is it for K. It’s time to stop with these terrible OOC and start to beef up the OOC. 

GameForAnyFuss
            Ute Fan
            @gameforanyfuss

I’ve been to every home game this year so far, and I have to say, I’m loving this season based on pure entertainment value. Even when we play against the little sisters of the poor, this team is still fun to watch.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Kuzma is great, and “Air Kuzma” in the last game was fun. But I don’t think he’s NBA material, yet.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Guess what? LOoks like Utah is dragging down that RPI.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) The average RPI of teams playing in the Diamondhead Classic is 221