“The incident”

Viewing 4 reply threads
      19 1

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

I talked with a former BYU player who mentioned that not only was Spencer Fano not recruited well by BYU, there were actually some really bad incidents, one of which he told me about. So Spencer Fano is attending one of the home games and has recruiting tickets to the game. But Funk, the OL coach, wants to give Spencer his “Funk” family seats that are front row. Anyway, Funk doesn’t tell his wife that he gave some of their family tickets away and so when she shows up to the game Spencer is sitting in their family seats and she gets irate and throws him out. When Spencer tries to explain it, she says, “I don’t care who you say you are!” Lol. I’m not saying Spencer would have gone there, but damn BYU, get your sh++ together. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I wonder what game. Other than Baylor that home schedule is ass.

Also I hope Utah stays far far far away from Sitake.p>

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I think it may have been the Arkansas game.

Ben
          Ute Fan
          @argentino15

Yep it was the Arkansas game. He was then at the Utah/USC game later that night. Probably sealed the deal imo.

1 7

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I have trouble believing this story. Mormons do not get irate.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Mormons do not get irate.

As a Mormon myself…LOL.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I am confused. Why would one get irate about anything when one knows the true nature and intentions of one’s god and the manner upon which the universe operates? With such knowledge, I would assume that Mormons would be single-minded ascetics, working for their god every moment. Something as mundane as a college football game must have no bearing on the life of such a person.

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

Meh.. the kid had Jim Harbough and Dan Laning flying in for a home visit only to pick Utah.

that’s says a lot more about Utahs appeal for the kid than some lame story about occupied seats at the mid major TSPP game.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Nobody said anything about Utah in this story, it’s just a funny story. 

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Haha I want this story to be true.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football “The incident”