The Ute fan feeling amid all the noise

Viewing 1 reply thread

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

Being a Utah fan right now is like being a passenger in a car rapidly approaching a crowded intersection with a red light, and the driver hasn’t shown any signs of slowing or changing course. Nothing has necessarily gone wrong yet, but you are feeling more and more uncomfortable with the trajectory. Worst yet, the driver is totally stoic and not communicating with you.

I love our Utes and will continue cheering for them regardless, but I do wish our coaches would give us a little bit better indication of how things are going and what the plan is. Have they put all of their trust in the light changing just in time, ala Cam Rising’s return? They do see that USC bus and Oregon semi truck, right? We’re not going to try and barrel through, are we? I get that with all of the injuries and other misfortunes the brakes may simply have gone out, but if that is the case, can we at least get a warning?

If the team shows out with a solid game plan tonight, and hopefully a win, it will go a long way toward relieving the anxiety! I’m all in on this team as a conference championship contender or a rebuild year, but I’d like to set my expectations accordingly ahead of time. Come on Utes! Let’s win one on the road and continue the dream for another week!

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

We need to get off the Highway and take the backroads up to the big sky conference or Boulder. Hope Deon doesn’t read this it will become “personal”

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The Ute fan feeling amid all the noise