They must be hard up for ticket sales in provostan

Viewing 4 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

I bought a couple tickets through them last minute to the Utah @ BYU game two years ago – they sent me this email yesterday:

“Subject: Your Personal Account Rep at BYU

Hello Narfute,

I’m your account representative here at BYU Athletics!

I wanted to let you know that we have recently opened up season seat selection to the general public, and there are still openings in many areas of the sidelines and the end zones. 

My goal is to understand your game day preferences in order to find the best seat options for you. I can provide you with information regarding seat locations, scheduling, and pricing. I want to ensure that you have an incredible experience supporting the Cougs at LaVell Edwards Stadium. 

Is there a time when we can discuss the upcoming season in greater detail?

Thanks,

redacted
      Account Rep”

Now I need a response – I’ll send the best one you guys can come up with

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

I think you need to pull a “Nigerian Princess” on the account rep. 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Dear Account Rep,

Thanks for reaching out.  I only attended games down there because the Utah games were sold out.  Would you have any pull in THEIR ticket office?

Thanks in advance.

whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

I would challenge the “personal” account rep to match the Groupon deals.  i.e 4 tix plus 4 hotdogs for $8

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Ask for a seat in the “Cheerios-free” section of the stadium as you are tired of stepping over spilled Cheerios and having milk spit-up on your back. Also ask if the chearleaders could don more modest uniforms and if they could certify the righteous sexual orientation of Cosmo.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo They must be hard up for ticket sales in provostan