Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

They So Poo Poo at West Virginia

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums They So Poo Poo They So Poo Poo at West Virginia

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

6 min left in 1st quarter the zoo is down 0-14

1 1
      cj13
      Participant

Big 12 sucks. At least OSU beat Oklahoma

SalUteopia
      Participant

TSPP looks so G5

Utah
      Participant

Oh man. They started 5-1 and now they are losing? Looks like their November collapse is happening.

I love this. This is what they wanted. Cincinnati and UCF and Houston as well. Well, they are getting it. And they are so far behind everyone else. It will take a miracle for those four teams to not end up the perennial doormats.

Lol. And I love it. F**k ‘em.

Larry B
      Participant

If we don’t make it to the CCG I’d actually want a matchup against TSPP in our bowl game. Our defense would wreck them. Take back the streak and make it 2 in a row at RES next season.

SkinyUte
        Participant

I’m not sure they get to bowl eligibility. Their last three games are Iowa State, Oklahoma, and Ok State.

Either way, I certainly hope we would get a better opponent than the Zoobs.

NarfUte
      Participant

I’ve been watching, first byu game this year. They had a receiver get concussed (wobbly trying to stand up a couple times after a hit to the head) and Kalani played him later. Dude was seeing stars – that’s s**tty on their program. Don’t f**k with brain injuries

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.