This won’t be popular. KW, Harlan, and the Coaches are in part to blame.

Viewing 6 reply threads
      6 4

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Everybody knew the game plan and drill going into the season and Utah could not get it done. Help me understand how BYU has been playing for two months in a similar environment with minimal if no cases, yet Utah has two months to prepare and blows it. Most importantly of course I feel horrible for the kids and wish good health for the kids that are C19 positive. So much for the fool proof P12 testing program. 

9 1

Crow
      Ute Fan
      @crow

How do you know byu has no or minimal cases? Holmoe said that he would not disclose if they have any cases because of HIPPA. byu sent out an email telling the students that they would close the school if cases didn’t halt. 

byu has the most cases so they are hiding their tests no doubt.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Right ? Don’t they test everyday ? Wouldn’t they be able to know who has it and who doesn’t ?

Crow
        Ute Fan
        @crow

Yes but some players are from Utah. They have family here who could be carriers and past it on to them and they passed it on to the team. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Well, if there are no tests there are no cases, so slow the testing down please…

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

Pretty sure the SEC doesn’t have daily testing

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

That’s not entirely accurate.  The tdS had to cancel the Army game because — per ybU — they didn’t have enough scholarship athletes available to travel to NY.  And that was because of too many positive cases for Covid.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

BYU sets their own policies. Do we know what the Pac12 policies are regarding positive tests, contact tracing, etc? For all we know only a few players may have tested positive, but contact tracing policies dictated by the Pac12 require a bunch of time to complete, and while that’s taking place, games may not take place. Do we know the answer?

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

So much for the fool proof P12 testing program.

Actually it’s precisely because of the foolproof P12 testing program that we’re not playing this weekend. But I agree – the lies of omission coming out of BYU-Provo Campus are certainly frustrating as someone who wants to watch my team play.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This won’t be popular. KW, Harlan, and the Coaches are in part to blame.