Tim Patrick?

Viewing 6 reply threads

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Is he for real? Do you think when he comes up against PAC12 DBs he’ll still be making plays like he has been? He impressed me in 2014, but I believe he still had Dres as a counter balance opponents needed to cover.
      I hope it doesn’t happen, but I wonder how much our pass game shrinks from it’s already shriveled state entering P12 play.

Am I being a downer for no reason?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

He looks like a real-deal Pac12 level receiver to me.

MTM
      Ute Fan
      @mtm

“Am I being a downer for no reason?”

Yes.

I still believe the single, most important move made in the off season is Guy Holiday.

I think our entire receiving corp is vastly improved and there are 3 or 4 guys who can get open now.

Tomasina
        Ute Fan
        @tomasina

I could not agree more.  I was excited when we were able to pick up Guy Holiday, and my excitement has felt justified with the new season.  Watching the Y drop balls has confirmed that

Kirk Herbstreet
          Ute Fan
          @mariolemute

Guy Holliday may end up being the best offensive hire since Dennis Erickson. Although Jim Harding seems to be an excellent add as well. Quite frankly, I think with what I have seen from the offense (so far), Aaron Rodrick is starting to show some real worth as well. I kinda like where the staff sits right now.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Whitt has said repeatedly that he has NFL talent. Whitt has said he’s the best WR we’ve had since Josh Gordon. So….

He may be for real.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Gordon may be the most talented player we’ve ever had on campus. Too bad he was a head case and never played a down. Oh well. We didn’t exactly have Tom Brady to throw it to him.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

He’s one of those “what ifs”. How different would Travis/our passing game been with him for a year?

balayaute
      Ute Fan
      @utesir

Tim Patrick is a stud. Im excited to have butler-byrd back and playing too. That move he had against SJSU was ridiculous. Im thinking those two together will be a pretty damn good duo.

3UteDad
      @3utedad

I think he’s for real, just because of his height and sticky hands relative to what we have seen from Ute receivers the last few years. I think he now has the attention of PAC 12 defensive coordinators, so he will see more safety help and zone coverage. We’ll find out how he does in traffic.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

That should open up Byrd and co.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tim Patrick?