To make this weekend even bigger…(recruiting)

Viewing 5 reply threads

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

Apparently, there are 9 (!) official visitors coming to campus this weekend including 2 returning visitors (one a commit and one undecided) that we’ve already had. The 7 visitors I know of:

Chris Reed (Ute commit that is getting attention from Syracuse)
      Joseph Jefferson II (Safety out of the Midwest who was severely underrated)
      Moses Alexander (JUCO corner)
      Wade Woodaz (safety whose recruitment has skyrocketed recently)
      Isaiah Ward (edge)
      and Elijah Reed (CB that JUST committed to Kentucky)

The other 2 is commit Mateaki Helu from Tooele who instantly committed upon receiving an offer from the U and Tabo from Park City. 

GO UTES!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Hopefully they don’t flip to O. LOL

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Good post. Thank you for updating us on this weekends recruit visits. I wouldn’t have known otherwise.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Good info.  Thanks!

Walkman
      Ute Fan
      @btw6btw6

These prospects are very interesting – it seems like with the success we have had with Safteys and Corners we would be pulling in people who have other bigger schools looking at them too.  Some of these kids don’t seem to have any other P5 offers while a couple do  have some other big schools looking at them.  I know we like to find diamonds in the rough and then coach them up but going up against Austin Pea and Air Force for these kids seems like we are really digging now.  It’s hard not to trust the staff with the kids they have put in the leauge but these offer lists seem light…..

Any thoughts 

krindor
        Ute Fan
        @krindor

These guys seem to have fairly solid offer lists? Maybe you’re missing some of the bigger names because you have to click for the full offer list.

Wade Woodaz has offers from Air Force and Austin Peay, yes, but also from Clemson, Georgia Tech, Miami, Wazzu, TCU, West Virginia and others
        Elijah Reed has offers from Kentucky, West Virginia, Illinois and Purdue
        Isaiah Ward has offers from Arizona St, Oregon St, Arizona, Wazzu
        Moses Alexander has offers from Mizzou, Miss St, Tennessee, Maryland, and Texas Tech

So I guess you can have concerns about Joseph Jefferson and Chris Reed, but I don’t mind a few like that as long as they’re not the only types we’re going after

Walkman
          Ute Fan
          @btw6btw6

Thanks you are right I didn’t think to open the whole list as I assumed the bigger schools would be on the top of the list – that makes me feel better.  In the coaches I trust…..

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Joseph, Moses, Elijah and Isaiah . . .  I have a good feeling about this group.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football To make this weekend even bigger…(recruiting)