To root for Oregon or not

Viewing 11 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I dislike Oregon basketball so much but part of me thinks I should root for the Pac-12. Then again, imagine how much more douchey Oregon will be if they win the championship…

And think if Gonzaga wins it with their only loss on the year being byu? Oh god. Guess that means the zoo is really the 2nd best team in the country.  

Hell no matter which way you look the final four is wrought with bad endings.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Root for a meteor to hit the stadium.

Guba
      Ute Fan
      @guba

I’m not a fan of these games in giant football stadiums. The camera angles distort everything so it looks weird and it always takes teams forever to adjust to shooting in a cavernous space. I certainly get the ticket sales aspect but this Oregon – UNC game is a snooze for the reasons above.

Newbomb Turk
      Ute Fan
      @newbombturk

I am cheering for Oregon. I think it could possibly help Utah to have the national champion in our conference.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

#UCK the Ducks.

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

I’ll take Oregon over University of Not-punished-for-systemic-cheating Carolina anyday. 

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I’m a power 5 snob.  Anybody but Gonzaga.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

NC starting to separate with about 12 min left.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Oregon taking a lot of dumb shots.

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

If only Ducks had Boucher. Sigh…

BulgieUte
      Ute Fan
      @bulgieute

It’s crazy that you would allow byu to have any affect on your rooting interest in a game that has exactly 0% to do with them.

Anonymous
      Inactive
Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) To root for Oregon or not

• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.