Trying to decide who I dislike more — ASU or Washington

Viewing 6 reply threads

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

The Sun Devil’s fans and players have been talking a lot of ish this offseason… It would be really nice to shut them up.

Both Washington games were brutal to watch last year, so beating them would be extremely satisfying.

I’d like to see a few plays like this in both games
      Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

savageUTEamI
      Ute Fan
      @savageuteami

Definitely the forks, I don’t know if you recall the whole Jaeden Daniel’s fiasco or ASU knocking out Tyler, or ASU taking the Utes to the woodshed at RES the year before.. it was Tyler’s first game back from injury, and it was a must win.. ASU reminds me a lot of Air Force teams from the MWC days that the Utes would struggle with and have no business doing so… but especially the garbage I see from alot of the ASU fanbase .. check out the comments from the house of sparky article just 3 days ago.. https://www.houseofsparky.com/2019/8/9/20759522/asu-football-opponent-primer-utah-utes

mfaulk80
        Ute Fan
        @mfaulk80

100% ASU. 

I respect Washington.  They are well coached, and they play solid football without the disrespect.  There is one message board that is full of scum, but all fanbases have a subsection of that type of person.  

I dislike ASU on almost every level. 

Ghost of the HEB
          Ute Fan
          @deseretgentlman

Last years regular season game left a bad taste in my mouth regarding Washington. They were blatantly targeting covey, and Browning was a c**ky bugger. 

But ASU definitely has the worst fans. 

RiseasUtes
            Ute Fan
            @riseasutes

To be fair Huntley continuously led Covey into those hits.  It was not fun to watch, but their players did the same thing Blair would have done.

Ghost of the HEB
        Ute Fan
        @deseretgentlman

Yeah. Screw those guys. 

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

ASU is a special breed… definitely them.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Before last year, I would have said ASU for sure. Then I read some comments from UW fans making fun of Covey, hoping for injuries, laughing at him when he got injured etc. Comments like, “I hope he gets killed out there,” and “I hope that hit permanently disabled him.” It wasn’t just one fan, it was several of them spewing that garbage.

UW and ASU can both eat s**t. I hate them both.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

ASU is trash but I really don’t like Seattle or Udubb in general. I love the rest of Washington but no thanks to Seattle. 

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Scum Devils for sure. Anyone that has mustard and maroon on their uniforms and satan as a mascot shouldn’t be trusted.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Besides, it seems that they, more than any other fan base, has a disproportionate amount of BYU fans muddying the waters.

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

I dunno…I see a disproportionate number of BYU-P fans among the Oregon fanbase.

Here’s my observation of who BYU-P fans support throughout the year:
          April – August: BYU-P football
          August – November: Oregon football
          November – January: BYU-P basketball
          January – April: Gonzaga basketball

Ghost of the HEB
          Ute Fan
          @deseretgentlman

There are tons of Mormons in Arizona, so makes sense.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Washington.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Trying to decide who I dislike more — ASU or Washington