UofPay = Classless!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
      4 1

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Giving credit to UofPay, they are kicking out a$$ today, but they are so classless!!!

Then again, they can’t act like they’ve been there before because THEY HAVEN’T!!

Only team (in the PAC-10 era) to not EVER play in a Rose Bowl!

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

Arizona State also has not

voxnihili
        Ute Fan
        @voxnihili

ASU has been twice. Most recently 1997, IIRC.

6 3

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Classless the venomous insult hurled by losers.

Whitt has done the same thing in the past.

1 6

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Classless was Scalley refusing to shake hands

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

Disagree. You take a knee in that situation.

Plus, I posted this BEFORE that late bomb TD play. They were acting super classless the whole game.

2 1

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

Utah still had their starters in the game so Arizona was justified in running any play they wanted.

Or as noted philosopher Bobby Bowden said: It’s not my job to keep my offense from scoring.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Scalley made a tweet that said he didn’t see the Az coach and was quite complimentary. So it wasn’t a “move” on his part.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

The fact that he felt the need to tweet about it means that I saw what I saw. Which was Scalley off to Fisch’s right and then turning his back on him while he had his hand out. No need for damage control if it wasn’t obvious.

Rick
            Ute Fan
            @utebiquitous

Isn’t it interesting how we see things? How can people see the same thing and interpret it so differently. How can people read the same tweet and interpret it so differently. Champ, I read that tweet – and knowing Scalley a little – I smiled to myself because I know he was truly troubled that he came off as turning his back on someone. I wouldn’t be surprised if he called Coach Fisch next week to congratulate him on a good win and apologize coming off unsportsmanlike.

But hey, it’s just me.

BD
          Ute Fan
          @flyfisherman

Here’s the tweet. Seems sincere to me.

Calgradutedad
      Ute Fan
      @calgradutedad

No idea what az was doing there. The game was over take a knee. We left the bar we were watching at figuring the game was over. We were pretty surprised that another score was put on the board.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Utah player, coaches, and fans will remember that last bomb next season when the Wildcats visit Salt Lake.

Glad no one on our team lost their cool and did anything foolish in response.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

My goodness we get sensitive when we lose. It is nice when the team that is up takes a knee, but it is not required. I don’t struggle if a team plays to the last whistle, from behind or ahead. Goodness knows what Scalley was looking for when he missed a coach tapping his shoulder. Myself, I took respect from Az when they rushed the field like they did at the end, clearly beating Utah is their biggest accomplishment in years. But in the interest of full disclosure I have graduated from both universities.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I mean, we scored and kicked an onside kick in a gam that wasn’t winnable. So, we get what we get. We play until the last whistle blows, so did Arizona.

Maybe next time, Utah shouldn’t get their asses beat so bad.

And I look forward to repaying them next year.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UofPay = Classless!!