USC just moved to -6.5 vs Utah

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The line has moved from USC -3.5 to USC -6.5 overnight? Sure. The ESPN people are boneheads say “someone knows something I don’t know.”

The line moving that way simply means more people are betting on USC. The line isn’t a prediction of the score. Rather it is set to try and get half of the people to bet on each side.

Think about it. It isn’t that someone knows something or there are injuries or whatever. Last night was Friday night. Thousands drove from LA to Vegas and put money on their team, USC. So the line moved.

Sounds like a good opportunity for people who thought Utah would cover +3.5 or even win, to double up.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I think a lot of people on ESPN are saying that because they can’t wrap their minds around how #3 Utah could be a 6.5 point underdog against an unranked opponent who has 2 home losses & is 3-3 overall on the season.

At this point I’m with them. That 6.5 line makes me extremely nervous.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

sharps HAMMERED USC. I know we are a good team. Vegas/sharps arent always right. We’ll see what happens.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

anyone remember the year lane got fired? trojans finished well under ed because they played “loose”. i feel like they are “loose” once again with all the adversaries they’ve faced.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USC just moved to -6.5 vs Utah