Utah underrated

Viewing 4 reply threads

wcrunner
      Ute Fan
      @wcrunner

Maybe this has already been posted since it is a few days old. I enjoyed it.

wcrunner
      Ute Fan
      @wcrunner

Well guess I don’t know how to do a link. It was from Saturday down south, 3 days old by Connor O’Gara, 5 Takeaways from AP pre season poll. He has Utah #8 behind Washington in his poll.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Ute Hub HELP Section at the very top describes posting links…

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Excellent! Thanks. That was nice to read. Wonder if it is true LOL.

ProudUte
            Ute Fan
            @proudute

If Kuither, Rising, and Rose were all healthy – I would feel good about it. I think we can still win our first two games, but it will be much more challenging without Rising and Kuithe.

2 3

chinngiskhaan
              Ute Fan
              @chinngiskhaan

No way in Hell are we a top-ten team without Rising and Kuithe at full strength. If Rising plays, who is he going to throw the ball to? When Kincaid and Kuithe went down he did nothing but run the ball and got himself injured.

Unless Rising has either learned to throw to his WRs or found another favorite TE that also happens to be otherworldly dominant, our throw game will struggle. I don’t know how he could have learned something like that when he hasn’t been healthy enough to practice since he last played in a real game.

I have hope, but not faith or belief at this point that things will be okay.

RoboUte
              Ute Fan
              @hamplate

Next man up. This is Kuithe’s 6th year with us. If Utah is what we want it to be then it can march on without either. It has to. Players that good should be gone after 2.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Whether we’re underrated or overrated all depends on the performance of our QBs 2-4, whom I suspect will shoulder the vast majority of the workload this season.

I have a gut feeling that Cam comes in a few weeks into the season and kind of flounders and after we lose some games holding onto hope we go back to the underclassmen. These guys have a very hard job but that’s the deal with that position.

wcrunner
      Ute Fan
      @wcrunner

As I was driving home and listening to Pac 12 radio on Sirius, they were interviewing Brandon Sprague who follows Oregon State. When asked about the pre season order of USC, Wash, Utah, Oregon and OSU, he said that he would put Utah ahead of UDub because he is scared to death of Kyle Whittingham. He spoke with Bill Riley and Riley told him this is Utah’s best D in years, and Sprague said even if Riley is drinking the kool aid, he is really worried about KW having a D like that.

2 1

Herk
      Ute Fan
      @herk

Let’s just hope the defense can score 14 points a game. We may need it the season.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah underrated