Utah vs ASU flash seats question.

Viewing 3 reply threads

1MNUte
      Ute Fan
      @1mnute

A question for those of you experienced with flash seats. A few weeks ago Ipurchased ticket for the ASU game through the ticket office and chose to have them delivered via flash seats. I have never used flash seats before so I downloaded the app and as of today I still have no tickets in my account. Should I be worried there is a problem with my tickets or are they on their way?  Any insight is appreciated. Go Utes. 

1 1

COUte
      Ute Fan
      @coute

I think in most cases they don’t have to deliver them until something like 24 hours before the event.

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

I have used flash seats for one event.  It seems like they don’t release the seats until one or two days before to ry to avoid people trying to resell them.  I recieved my tickets about 48 hours before the event with no problem.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

i had an issue with delivery via flashseats for the wazzu game and after a back and forth with stubhub our tickets on the 50th row 50 yard line were upgraded to the 20th row 50 yard line. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah vs ASU flash seats question.