Utah WBB Gains Massive Victory Over UCLA

Viewing 3 reply threads
      10 1

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

The Utah WBB team just beat #2 UCLA 94-81, giving them a victory over the highest ranked opponent in school history. After tying the game essentially at the buzzer, Utah just obliterated UCLA in the OT period. Great job ladies!!!

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

That was the most physical women’s game I have seen, well maybe just the 3rd quarter. I thought we were sunk with a minute left.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Yeah, me too…I couldn’t believe how the Utes essentially frittered away a double digit lead and had to hit a clutch basket to send it to OT.

belli1976
          Ute Fan
          @belli1976

Really fun game to watch.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Moved from Men’s Basketball category to Women’s.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

That was one poorly officiated game. Pili got hammered on her last two possessions in regulation! Some of the play stoppages were also ridiculous. I am not usually a conspiracy theorist when it comes to refs but this one seemed very suspicious to me how the calls almost universally favored UCLA down the stretch in regulation. Some of the “and ones” they gave UCLA would not have been called that way in the NBA. I really cannot wait to not have PAC 12 refs anymore and I hope none of them find jobs in the Big 12.

voxnihili
        Ute Fan
        @voxnihili

I’m still trying to understand when the ref stopped a Utah possession so UCLA could make a substitution with no visible blood/injury.

Hahnenwk
        Ute Fan
        @hahnenwk

Did you see the end of the Stanford game?

voxnihili
          Ute Fan
          @voxnihili

Yes; and that left me with many questions as well.

(I know your question wasn’t to me but I still wanted to mention my befuddlement)

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Women) Utah WBB Gains Massive Victory Over UCLA