Ute Players who lurk here, for the love of all that is holy, bubble yourself!

Viewing 2 reply threads
      13 1

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Seeing what’s happened at Wisconsin and the news with Trevor Lawrence, we need all y’all to sacrifice for a couple months for our entertainment!  Lock yourselves away, avoid the parties, become a hermit, whatever.  Thanks in advance and Go Utes!

7 2

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Good post, Aloha.  I think some states and the conference are looking for reasons to shut it all down…

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We just got an emergency alert locally.  Mask mandate.

6 2

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

Yeah, 2,300 new cases in a single day will do that.

10 10

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

I’ve had 2 people lost this year. One from a heart attack, one suicide. Both positive Covid tests after death. F*ck these tests. I’m tired of the bullsh*t. 

I’ve tested false positive twice. I have 2 top pulmonary doctors who have been monitoring my lungs for 2 years due to my chronic cough. I don’t smoke. 

This is definitely the media making things worse for people like me. Creating panic with people going to the hospital because they have a sore throat. 

SkinyUte
            Ute Fan
            @skinyute

2,300 new cases was the number reported by the State of Utah.  Not sure what that has to do with the media.

Sorry you’re tired of bullsh*t.  I’ve lost one family member from COVID with another two who have spent extended time in the ICU, racked up massive medical bills, and have ongoing symptoms months later.

I’m pretty tired of it too.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Perhaps things are looking up in terms of treatment. My aunt got the covid and she’s in probably 3+ different high risk categories: age, weight, heart condition etc.  She was treated with some new experimental techniques and came out fine. 

7 8

UrbanLiar
            Ute Fan
            @urbanliar

@ Johnny, They’ve just ordered extra refrigerated morgues in Weber County. The media didn’t cause almost 2,300 people today to get positive tests. The media didn’t put 313 people in the hospital. Sorry you’ve apparently been inconvenienced by two positive tests. I’ll try to relay that to the 12 friends of my mother in law who died. Quit your complaining because you’re adding frustrating contempt to this situation.

2 6

Johnny
              Ute Fan
              @johnny

Wrong. Sorry your mom had 12 people lost to a positive test of the Covid. 

Weber county is a ghost town. Don’t alarm people with Bulls**t

2 5

cicampbe
                Ute Fan
                @cicampbe

Johnny, isn’t there a Qanon board somewhere you can be posting on ?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ute Players who lurk here, for the love of all that is holy, bubble yourself!