Welcome Isaac Wilson

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I don’t know why you chose Utah as your school of choice. But, I am glad you did. Welcome to the family. I hope you have a great senior season at Corner Canyon and a fantastic experience playing for the Utes.
      Go Utes!!!

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

And I hope you recruit all of your friends to Utah 🙂

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

This. Even if he bolted in a year I wouldn’t care one bit if it helped us rake in the best of the best in Utah.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Agreed! Welcome to the Utah family! I hope he is crazy successful and a home run for the program.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

So Utah has TSPP next season?  Are we going to get a 30 minute interview of his mother during a game?

I have no idea how good Wilson will be. But it is exciting for in state recruiting. Utah needs to continue that trend of taking the top ten in state. 

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Yep.  Now let’s get Isaac’s teammate, Isaiah Garcia to commit.  He is considered the number one recruit in the state and everyone, including Alabama, is after this kid.

BD
          Ute Fan
          @flyfisherman

Yep. Now let’s get Isaac’s teammate, Isaiah Garcia to commit. He is considered the number one recruit in the state and everyone, including Alabama, is after this kid.

Hopefully. I haven’t followed his recruitment much, but On3 has Oregon and USC in the lead for him, but it is an online AI-powered prediction. But I don’t know how up to date or how accurate those predictions are, and a lot can happen over the remaining time. But for now, it kind of looks like Utah has ground to make up to land Garcia.

On3 Predictions

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Welcome Isaac Wilson