Well this would be a kick to the nuts…

Viewing 5 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

To be clear, I don’t know who this guy is or where he’s getting his info. I’m just pointing out that IF it’s true, it would be a huge loss.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Dalton is at the Spring game right now and was at fan meet and greet yesterday. Not sure where the Bama folks are getting this. Only way this is actually thing is it Bama has offered him a huge bag of $ to transfer. Which is major violation but hey it is Bama so who knows.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I don’t believe this is true. However, Bama wouldn’t have to pay him. A booster could and it would be perfectly legal with nil.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

You got played. Have more discernment. 

younglurch
        Ute Fan
        @younglurch

Definitely would be surprised if this happens (even with NIL shenanigans), but it’s too early to be saying that. I sincerely hope you’re right but this source mentioned the Louisville WR transfer Bama just got in the same type of way prior to his commitment announcement… I’m taking this with a grain of salt but it almost seems too specific to just be a troll. 

younglurch
          Ute Fan
          @younglurch

I want to clarify though, don’t take my pessimism as a sign I think it will happen. Dalton has many reasons to stay with the U and I believe he will. 

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

I’m a personal friend of Dalton and he’s not considering the portal. This is 100% bull#%^*

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Can he even transfer without penalty? You get 1 free one  right?  If you have transferred and want to grad transfer you need to already be accepted in a grad program that’s not offered at the previous school. Not saying bama would bend those rules though. 🙄

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I don’t know if this one has more or less info (or if the Joe Schmo from the original post just got his info from here), but…

https://mobile.twitter.com/SSN_Alabama/status/1517919909707239424

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Well this would be a kick to the nuts…