Whitt

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 2

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I am one of the biggest Whitt Defenders on this board. But for the first REAL nonemotional just purely logical time I truly believe that is Now with the coaches in the PAC in over his head. Changes might need to be made. 

oh10ute
      Ute Fan
      @oh10ute

Losing to ranked opponents on the road is not awful. Sure, not the best coached game I’ve ever seen, but let’s all sleep on it first. 

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Totally agree. UW was favored by 3 scores?

oh10ute
          Ute Fan
          @oh10ute

Yeah Utah covered the 17.5 point spread. 

3 5

Distantute
            Ute Fan
            @distantute

So we determine success by vegas lines? You’re as dumb as whit.

2 1

NavyUte
            Ute Fan
            @navyute

I think you are missing the point. We had a great chance to win… The timeout f**ked us… All on Whit

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Who gives a S**t about the vegas line. Whit is paid to win games. I supported most of the excuses with Whitt this year cause they MADE SENSE. Tonight. Whitt s**t the bed. Not just the timeout. The whole last 4 minutes Whitt s**t the bed. That is a game you HAVE TO WIN. That win turns the whole season around. Now it’s like who gives a s**t.

1 2

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

‘Hey, at least the Utes covered the spread!’

Sounds like a ‘moral victory’?
        Remember Ute fans… NEVER GO FULL ZOOB!
        2 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

And if not for the fake punt, the onside kick, going for it on fourth…we might not even be in the game. Getting 75% of your “do I have testicle” calls right is pretty damn impressive. 

Holy s**t. Some of you forget we were 17.5 point underdogs. And we took Washington to the wire, in their house, with a freaking young ass team. 

Lighten up. Huntley had 351 yards and 3 TD’s. When is the last time a QB played like he did? D Thompson is a freaking wrecking ball. 

Be smart. Enjoy what is happening to this team. Take a step back and see the big picture. 

We need to go bowling. That’s for sure. We need this sixth win. But this team next fall will be the best team we’ve had since 2008. Enjoy the ride. 

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

The line itself is an indictment on Whitt’s program. A team that fancies themselves as a Pac 12 player shouldn’t be a 17 point underdog to anyone. I hope to hell this season doesn’t undercut recruiting. I don’t follow that as closely from afar as many of you but I have seen rumblings on this board that many prized recruits we thought in the bag are de-committing.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.