Wide Receiver Recruiting

Viewing 4 reply threads

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Still excited about the Makai Cope pickup. 

But….all the other WR guys we were in the mix for have crystal balls coming in for different schools. Let’s hope they are incorrect.  Any transfers we have a shot at? Thought I heard something about a Penn St. guy having us in his final 3? 

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

Will be interesting to see how things shake out. @OnlyU mentioned the other day that things are about to get bonkers with transfers, will be really fun to see what fish utah is able to snag. Sounds like there won’t be a shortage of options though.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Looking at 247, the receiver I’m interested in is Joseph Manjack. I’m not sure why he’s not rated higher. Great 2019 stats, 6′ 3″, 200, decent 100 time, would even be an upgrade over Bentley if needed at QB.

Decommitted from WSU and the crystal balls are leaning SC. Could be a steal

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

LOOKS LIKE IT’S DOWN TO USC AND UTAH.

2 1

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

If I played on defense or running back, I’d come to Utah in a heartbeat.  WR… not so much.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

The air raid at USC has to be enticing, especially considering that Ty Jordan has a few more years left at Utah.

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

Why not? with Costelli at QB, plus if the transfer portal gods are nice to Utah and send at least one of these guys to Utah: Jalen Mayden, Eli Williams, James Graham, and James foster, all of which have at least 2 years of eligibility. Utah will be big time in the passing game in 2021. Utah is actually one of the better places for a receiver to play, because they would have more playing time.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wide Receiver Recruiting