With all your program has been through

Viewing 1 reply thread

Jim McMahon
      Ute Fan
      @icomeinpeace

I am genuinely happy for you guys! Nice, convincing win. Congrats! You guys deserved some good karma. 

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

On behalf of our entire fan base, thank you! You guys have been nothing but classy through this entire ordeal. Some things transcend the football boundaries.

Jim McMahon
        Ute Fan
        @icomeinpeace

With our loss today and being Indy, we are now slated for the Wienerschnitzel Chilli Cheese Dog Bowl (Can’t WAIT to join the B12 where one loss doesn’t derail your whole freaking season, but I digress) so I no longer care if ASU wins out because it won’t help us at all. 

So go beat the Devils and just win the dang P12 this year! Would be an incredible story and your team deserves it. 

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. I’m sure your fan base will like being part of the B12. Although the two losses hurt, the Utes are still playing for a conference championship. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football With all your program has been through