Your favorite Utes game you watched after the fact?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

And completely didn’t know the result until after it happened?

Mine is 2015 Utah at Oregon. I was in Newcastle England. Went to Newcastle United vs Chelsea game and got completely wasted. Woke up to a billion texts from friends all over the country with shock. Surreal

Utah 62 Oregon 20

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I’ve never watched a Utah game where I didn’t already know the outcome.

Probably my best memory of getting a Utah score from a game I didn’t watch was the 2003 football game against BYU-Provo Campus. My wife and I were on vacation in Argentina at the time, and due to the time difference, we went to bed before the game even kicked off. So we got up in the morning to check the score at the hotel’s internet center which had slow, dodgy dialup service in 2003. When we saw the score we both assumed something was wrong with the internet. 🙂 It wasn’t until we called some family in SLC later that day that we learned 3-0 was, in fact, the final score.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

The Sugar Bowl for me, hands down. I was on my mission when it happened.

Smack
        Ute Fan
        @smack

Such a great game. I remember watching that first quarter and just sitting there almost in shock.

BD
          Ute Fan
          @flyfisherman

I too was in complete shock. i started watching the game with low expectations. But after Fox Sport’s Daryl Johnston’s “Wow! Wow! Wow!” comment after Utah went up 21-0, it hit me just how special that team was, and I knew Utah would win it.

Amazing memory.

UtahUtesRock
            Ute Fan
            @utahutesrock

I went outside and screamed after every Utah score for the benefit of all my Provostian neighbors who reminded me all the way up to the game how Utah was going to get smoked. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Your favorite Utes game you watched after the fact?