Zack Wilson is legit!

Viewing 5 reply threads
      8 10

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Spin it all you want, QB, WR recruiting and OC situation once again at Utah is a hot mess. KW finds away to screw up getting a home grown kid who loves Utah ready to sign on. We will hear all about the big names looking at the Utah OC position then it will end up being some internal hire with a grad assistant filling in the holes. Love Utah football like the rest of you, just getting tired of the poor management of the offensive side of the ball and no accountability from the AD.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

We are aware of the screw up.  He is good and Tuttle is gone, it sucks but it is what it is. Good for him, we have to move on.

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

For every door that closes there is one that opens. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Wilson’s success really doesn’t reflect that far on Utah as a program. I mean Wilson is doing this against Western Michigan. When Utah dialed in the defensive rotations he stunk. I will also say the OC was a moron going away from Wilson’s legs in that game. 

3 4

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Exactly. If Wilson were at Utah, he’d be a distant third on the depth chart and gearing up to transfer to a G5 program.

8 2

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

LOL… You serious, Clark? He would easily be second string, fighting for the starting position.

UtahFanSir
          Ute Fan
          @utahfansir

Actually, while reading all of the praise above and pondering the wonder of it all, my deep thinking deep in the recesses was interrupted, “Only not at Utah.”

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Still want the kid. He is a baller you can tell. He drags that s**t offense up and down the field in the twoish games I have seen of him.

3 2

Sweetness
          Ute Fan
          @sweetness

I feel like this kind of stuff is pretty annoying. He’s really good. He’s a true freshman. I don’t know if he beats out Shelley this year in camp or not, my inclination is to say he would have, but the kid has looked really good in several outings now. I think it’s impressive because BYU’s skill players truly are garbage. The only skill player they have that is in the two deep at Utah is bushman (maybe)? O-line is ok, but he is making plays and making everyone around him look better. 

I think he would be a very high level starter in the pac12 over the next few years were he at Utah. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Yes if I was Wilson I would leave TDS. I bet he could get on at another school. They will ride him until he breaks. 

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

I don’t blame Kyle at all for what happened. Anyone (at the the time), would have done what Utah did. Utah had a kid that appeared to be a huge get for them, looked like a perfect plan at the time.

Hindsight is always 20/20, really easy to say what should have happened now.

All that said, it will be interested to see how Wilson looks next year. He has played against a pretty soft schedule, teams also haven’t had much tape on him to pickup on tendencies. They have an aggressive schedule next near, if he dominates, look out.

I think Shelley could have easily done what Wilson did with a similar schedule. I like Shelley a lot though too.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

The only thing I don’t understand is Tuttle is a pro style kid. Utah runs a system more like a Daniels, Shelley or Huntley would thrive in. I understand Tuttle could run but it was more like he was a big recruit so regardless of what TT runs we keep him.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Western Michigan was 5th in the MAC, 7-6 overall, one game above .500 in the MAC. Meh.

6 3

Sweetness
        Ute Fan
        @sweetness

He went 18/18 for 320 yards and 4 TD throwing to a very average receiving core…that is really solid! 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

The funnest part of this is Zoobs will say streak ends FINALLY!!!! I suggest we all keep quiet and then Utah will rip their hearts out 9 years running. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

LOL

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Zack Wilson is legit!