Viewing 4 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

The hits just keep on coming.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I guess he won’t be Steptoe-ing down the sidelines. 

5 1

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

This is a direct result of the crappy offensive production on the season so far.

I find it amazing Utah signs any WRs when it comes right down to it.

crash11
        Ute Fan
        @kdunlavy

I agree. It’s sad some are jumping to conclusions saying the decommits are a result of AL’s death. Moa decommited before, and I can’t blame Zion after watching the throw game this year (as always). From the sounds of it, Moa and the coaches didn’t see eye to eye on his position. If Glover or Johnson decommit, then I’ll be seriously worried that either the losing or the recent trajic events are causing decommits. @Onlyu, can you shed any light on this? Sounds like the class could still be solid IF, and it’s a big if, they can keep some of their big targets….

Trailgoat
          Ute Fan
          @utahgoat

Agree, if Glover, Johnson decommit or Barton goes else where than time to be concerned. Worst case would be if we see transfer of key players. Still a lot of football to play. Utes overall are a very young team. 

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

As of now, it sounds like Glover is still very much committed. He posts a lot on social media. Of course that could change but I’m not worried about RB’s decommiting. WR’s leaving is, and will continue to be a problem until our identity on offense includes more passing.

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

That’s kind of a double edged sword though. If we threw the ball enough to get high end WR we wouldn’t be in the running for guys like glover.

Also, i question this kid and his judgement if he is bailing because of lack of WR production. That has been a problem for years. If he didn’t know that then he had no business committing in the first place. He would have left after realizing he wasn’t going to get 10 targets a game even if he was the next Randy Moss.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

ASU just lost like Four 4* in the last few months. Yet they’re the favorite to win the south right now. I think people need to calm down a little bit.

1 4

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Lol… those 4* commits have absolutely nothing to do with how ASU is playing right now… nor do they have anything to do with them being picked to win the south. Dumb take.

6 1

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

When you completely don’t understand the point of someone’s post and respond with, “dumb take”, it’s rich with irony.

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

I don’t think I’m the one who misunderstood. He’s claiming that ASU losing 4* recruits is NBD because they are winning. Either that or he’s saying that the losing of recruits isn’t because they aren’t winning enough. Either way it’s a dumb take. Either he’s wrong all together or it’s a completely incongruous situation to ours.

Ute Dub
              Ute Fan
              @chestercopperpot

GOOD TEAMS ARE STILL GOING TO LOSE RECRUITS EVEN if they’re surging and balling out. We stole Clark Philips from THE Ohio St. Jaquinden Jackson left Texas to Utah. Jaden Daniels committed to Utah but realized Tyler Huntley was entrenched and saw he could walk into ASU and start. MOA was a long term d-tackle project for Utah if he went on a mission and came back when the current crop was now graduating or close to graduating. Timing and opportunity play a big role for these kids. It’s not a dumb take to comment that Utah is not the only program to lose guys. Top 10 teams lose guys. It’s a fact.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Will they be the favorite in 3/4 years when those guys would have been expected to contribute? No they won’t. That is the problem.

crash11
        Ute Fan
        @kdunlavy

ASU has lost a few the last few months as a result of the ongoing investigation 

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

As long as we can keep Glover and Johnson I’ll be happy, those two are going to be Utah greats I can feel it.

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

Chinning
        You totally misread what he was trying to say.

He is saying they are a GOOD TEAM yet still losing guys.

In other words it’s not a big deal to lose this guy.

Learn to read or something idk bruh

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Zion Steptoe decommited