5 Reasons Washington wins Saturday

Viewing 39 reply threads

AuburnHusky
      Ute Fan
      @auburnhusky

Hi Ute Fans, looking forward to our top 25 matchup on Saturday. Nothing is better than flying in for gameday and to watch MY DAWGS on a crisp October Saturday in Provo. 

Anyway, I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with a win this weekend. Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 1 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. MacGeary, Tray Adams, Center, Ossai, Hatchie. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Kawasaki. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs arizona and our game planning since then. you will see a much improved defense on 10/30.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team washington has had this century, maybe since 1991! John Ross XIV, Charlie McClutchins, Dwayne Warshington, Azeem Victor, Buttah Baker, Louis Rankin. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.

5. time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

OHIOUTE
      Ute Fan
      @ohioute22

“Provo”……. can’t tell if Zoob Troll or really clueless bandwagon U Dub dude

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

Is this a copy and paste post you troll all your next opponents with?

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

[Location name][mascot name]

The M.O. is old and tired. Just because Utefans.net is dead does not mean Utehuby has to tolerate the same s**t as Utefans.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I thought UW’s QB was named Jake Browning?

Dominate time of possession? Guess he missed Utah’s rank in that stat.

Nice try.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Four years of high school and one year of college? Do people really talk this way?  I think Utah has a few of these type of players to. 

Washington has the weakest resume of the top four and it isn’t even close so calm down with your high school graduate college players. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Game is on Saturday the 29th Btw you may miss it. But I wouldn’t mind if your defense improves after Utah hangs a loss on your ass. Just don’t improve too much for the PAC12 title game.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

You got a guy named Center on your line? Jack Cobra huh?

cool post bro.

Tony, don’t even waste your time checking his ip address.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Provo is where byu plays my friend.  Salt Lake City is the home of the Utes.  And your QB’s name is Jake, right? Thanks for stopping by.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I’m sure he’s aware of that. This has zoob troll written all over it.

utahpunk
      Ute Fan
      @utahpunk

TROLL

Cranial Prophylactic
      Ute Fan
      @tapas

You will have LaVell Edwards Statium to youself… or you might want to watch the game on your phone at the Cougareat if it gets lonley

EUte
      Ute Fan
      @eute

I woulkd love to see a good psuedo-troll around here.  Not sure if this guy is trying to be funny but this is just lazy copy-paste bulls**t.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

There have been a few great pseudo trolls over the years on ufn. Inevitably the good ones disappear or jump the shark though.

RedUte
      Ute Fan
      @rogermaggiohotmail-com

Be sure and book your room in Provo today before you miss out. Also, I would recommend arriving at LES early Friday morning to guarantee a good seat. Don’t stress about tailgating before the game, they sell great beer inside the stadium. Also, since Weed is legal in Provo now, you can toke up watching your beloved Jack Browning.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

What an obvious troll. Provo, Jack Browning, playing on 10/30 which is Sunday. An obvious zoob turd.

utejeph
      Ute Fan
      @utejeph

Just a game by game experience, they have been losing so long, they have to come up with stuff like this. Definite Husky troll with a cut and paste

Hardcore Husky

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Not a zoob troll. A real Husky troll. IP address is in Bellview WA.

It would be cool if a non troll Husky fan or two stopped by to have a real discussion about this week’s game.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Yeah. I’m sure he thinks he’s pretty clever. Pretty sad that a grown man would waste his time typing that. He needs a drink or to get laid once in a while.

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

Who knows, maybe we’ll see you next year in Pullman.

DawgsWiin
        Ute Fan
        @dawgswiin

Finally, some serious football talk

AuburnHusky
      Ute Fan
      @auburnhusky

I’ve seen a lot of responses to my post referring to me as a “zoob” troll, or not a real husky fan.

ignore those people, I’ve been a pride and true husky fan that bleeds purple and gold since 1974, and anyone who is referring to me as a troll is clearly a troll themself.
      You guys seem to have a lot of trolls on this forum, and with my experience running a hobby board I know firsthand that if you don’t take care of them, things can get out of hand quickly.

Duhwayne
        Ute Fan
        @duhwayne

No, YOU’RE the troll.

Nice.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I’ve seen your posts on the Husky board. Yes you are a real Husky fan but you’re also an admitted unapologetic troll.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Tacoma Ute
          Ute Fan
          @tacomaute

His mistakes are intentional. He’s trolling.

89ute
            Ute Fan
            @89ute

Yeah, I clicked on the link you provided to their board after I posted and felt pretty stupid so I erased it.

Heike
        Ute Fan
        @heike

Nice grammar.

BTW, I like huskies–the dogs, not the UW fans.

Anonymous
        Inactive

DawgsWiin
      Ute Fan
      @dawgswiin

I came here for football talk, not repetitive baseless accusations. If I want that I’ll watch a Trump rally.

That said, I think the UW front seven will shut down Booker on Saturday. He might get some meaningless yards in garbage time, but that’s it

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

So UW is playing the Broncos? That will help your SOS.

DawgsWiin
      Ute Fan
      @dawgswiin

No, Boise State is not on our* schedule this year. Try to stay serious.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Booker is a Denver Bronco. Try to stay up.

1 1

DawgsWiin
      Ute Fan
      @dawgswiin

Oh, I’m up. The prospect of 8-0 is almost making it poke through my sweatpants.

So to whom did Booker loose his starting job? Next you’ll tell me that Travis Rosen isn’t QB anymore. That dude’s a warrior.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

BYU troll. Yawn.

DawgsWiin
      Ute Fan
      @dawgswiin

Hurtful

Purplestickystank
      Ute Fan
      @purplestickystank

Wait, so where is the game then? And zoob??? Is this like a Jewish zionist slur I take it? I don’t know if that is very appropriate.

By there way, how many of you are Mormons? Because I am wondering if we could find a Holy War 2.0 angle for marketing the series. Or maybe ybe like a Indians vs Pilgrims theme? I don’t know.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Where is the game? Surely u can’t be so stupid that u think U of U is in Provo so that’s obvious trolling.

Some of us are Mormons and some of us aren’t. I’m not and I only know of one in my entire neighborhood. She’s a sweet lady. Bottom line, who cares?

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Not to beat a dead horse, but this is obviously a troll. Very similar posts from Washington fans have been done for years:

Recently, even when BYU wasn’t playing Washington:
      http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=16684301

This one from 2012:
      http://aztecmesa.proboards.com/thread/24606/reasons-why-uw-win-saturday

This one from 2013:
      http://huskyfan.com/board/messages/1723/2080.html?1379776629

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah there is/was a link posted on their board where they were getting their laughs out of trolling us. Nice thing is that it linked back to here. 🙂 Originally I thought of deleting this troll post, but I find it mildly entertaining. DawgsWin is a #fail though.

DawgsWiin
      Ute Fan
      @dawgswiin

Please use correct spelling

Big Kahuna
      Ute Fan
      @bigkahuna

TDS/Zoobs, mutt and duck fans seem like a special kind of stupid. They should all hang together. Now I get to exercise my Ignore User link. A step closer to a brighter day.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

It is amazing how UW averages exactly 332 pounds on the offensive line every year. How do they do that? Lol!

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

The stupidest thing is that they call themselves “Dawgs”. It make sense in Georgia because of the southern drawl but makes zero sense in the PNW. Just another ripped off slogan. Their fans seem oblivious to it though.

Riot West
        Ute Fan
        @riotwest

They like to use “dawgs” because huskies are pants for fat kids.

DawgsWiin
      Ute Fan
      @dawgswiin

I like to use Dawgs because “CrotchsniffersWiin” and “LeghumpersWiin” are probably too many characters and would likely give this board’s primeval software a fatal error kabammm kaboom goto10

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Your avatar is amazing! Is that what a romantic night in Seattle looks like?

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Just don’t ask what a romantic night in nearby Enumclaw looks like.

DawgsWiin
      Ute Fan
      @dawgswiin

I wouldn’t know. I’m actually a fan of the team you couldn’t beat.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Kentucky basketball?

Purplestickystank
      Ute Fan
      @purplestickystank

d.a.W.g.s. W A S H I N G T O N. That’s riht, it is a W. It also mwans WIN.

Huskies are not just barking thiw year, they are also biting.. with teeth.

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Looky here a dawg fan can spell Washington. Not much else though…

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Purplestickystank
      Ute Fan
      @purplestickystank

Craves it, yes, no, yes, craves it, yes, craves it, yes, no

Viewing 39 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 5 Reasons Washington wins Saturday