A couple of brief camp notes so far

Viewing 4 reply threads

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Huntley looks fantastic so far.  Really worked hard in the offseason to get better.  Moss sat out today – precautionary.  Blair tweaked his knee on Saturday…hyper extension.  Nothing serious.  Nacua out with a concussion but shouldn’t be long.  

Enis is THE REAL DEAL…will play this year.  

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

?

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

What about Thompson?

1 2

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Thompson is Thompson. Not flashy, not fast, not amazing…but always productive. He’s that guy that no one notices and by the end of the game he has 7-15 tackles and a forced fumble. 

32utahutes
          @32utahutes

I think he’s talking about Bryan Thompson. How has he looked?

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

Yeah that one with the kickass but misspelled first name.

Chidojuan
              Ute Fan
              @chidojuan

This is all I could find about him. An excerpt from UteZone, so hopefully it’s kosher to post it. “Tyler Huntley had a much better performance today during our media session. He was provided a good amount of time, and when things broke down he was able to get out of the pocket. He made good decisions and was very accurate with the ball throughout. He held strong in the pocket, and threw a couple darts. One he fired into Siaosi Mariner on the sideline with Blackmon draped all over him, but placed it low and inside and showing precision with his accuracy. He connected with Bryan Thompson and Britain Covey for what would’ve been touchdowns.” @admin, let me know if this is cool, I’ll take it down if it’s not. Also, @ironman1315, I realize I’m not the person you wanted to hear from, please forgive the interjection, I was just excited to hear about Thompson.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Thompson and Thompson have both been good so far.  Bryan in my eyes was the go to guy coming into camp and hasn’t done anything to dissuade me from thinking he’s going to have a big year.  That said the work that Huntley/Simpkins did together this Summer is something that may change that a little.  Simpkins looks great and the chemistry they have is obvious.  They’ve been together for a long time.

The WR’s together feel like a different group.  Ultra talented and they pushing and driving each other forward…feeding off of each other.  Pretty excited about that group right now.  

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

I am excited to hear about Enis. From Whitt’s interview he answered what makes Enis so good. Whitt responded roughly with: his size (nearly 6-3, 200 lbs), he’s long (long arms), he is very fluid (runs smoothly and is faster than appears), his talent, and he can track the long ball and bring it in.

Looking forward to seeing this in person.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Son of former penn st and NFL running back Curtis Enis. Just get used to hearing that a lot. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Giggity!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football A couple of brief camp notes so far