Alex Jensen

Viewing 3 reply threads

UtahPilot47
      Ute Fan
      @utahpilot

I wonder if Alex Jensen regrets not taking the Utah job when it seemed available to him.  The Jazz never make the expected title run and it looks like he has been passed over for the head coaching job.

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

I hope Hardy keeps him on staff at the very least.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

Tony Jones said this afternoon virtually no chance hardy keeps Alex. Will bringing his own guys. Alex will land somewhere. Wouldn’t be surprised if he goes to San Antonio with Quinn next year

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Maybe the Utes pick him up as an assistant?

AZUTE
        Ute Fan
        @azute

Alex is extremely well respected in NBA Coaching circles. He’s going to have his pick of jobs. Multiple teams will reach out to him.

highlandute7
        Ute Fan
        @highlandute7

That’s really too bad. I guess its possible Alex didn’t want to stay anyway after not being chosen as HC. You would have thought that Hardy at the very least would at least talk to him about it.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Yeah, hard to walk away from the NBA comforts and cash. The Utah job was a tough sell after LK’s debacle as we see what Craig Smith is dealing with as head coach. Alex had a sweet gig with the Jazz at the time. Another NBA team will pick him up. The way college sports is headed not sure coaching would be all that enjoyable of a career especially at the money bag schools.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.