Are you worried about the weather factor on Friday?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Next: Oregon – Fri 12/6 6pm

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

I am starting to feel a bit anxious about the Friday weather. Do you think it will play a role in the outcome? Which team does it benefit more?

BD
        Ute Fan
        @flyfisherman

Worries me somewhat. Think ASU this year and Holiday Bowl last year – both were rainy – with Utah fumbling and turning the ball over what? 4 times in each game? (can’t remember exactly).

Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

We have plenty of rain experience this year. 

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

Yeah, but “rain” favors the Pacific NW team.  Nobody plays “rain” games quite like UWa and Ore.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Utah has had more bad weather games this season than Oregon. 

PhiladelphiaUte
              Ute Fan
              @philadelphiaute

Oregon has more bad weather practices.  They’re more used to it.  

homer
        Ute Fan
        @homer

ducks, rain. Hmmm

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Doesn’t worry me. In theory, rain is supposed to push both teams to run more, right? If that happens I like Utah’s chances even more. Utah has the all-everything RB and two guys who are deadly running the jet sweep. Utah also has the best run defense in the country.

No, I don’t think it will be a blowout by any means – Oregon will get theirs and they will slow us down. But I do think Utah has the advantage in the run game on both sides of the ball.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Are you worried about the weather factor on Friday?