ASU rising

Viewing 7 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Chris Karpman

@ChrisKarpman

California Top 20 recruit signings in 2020 class (247Sports Composite) ASU — 4 Alabama — 2 Ohio State — 2 Oregon — 2 Georgia — 2 Washington — 2 Clemson — 1 UCLA — 1 Stanford — 1 Utah — 1 USC — 0 Undeclared — 2 This is an amazing and unprecedented accomplishment by ASU football.
      4:39 PM · Jan 2, 2020TweetDeck

UTUTE
      Ute Fan
      @utute

Thanks for your continuous negative stream of information. The amount of time and energy you put into whatever you do here is astounding

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Lol .. when the results show on the field , then I’ll be worried . Plus I don’t see Herm as a long term coach there. His average stretch is 2-4 years

AZUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @azutefan

That is impressive work by Herm and his staff.  Meanwhile, they still can’t get the top recuits in their own backyard:

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=highschool&State=AZ

Something to keep in mind when being critical of the Utah staff for “only” landing 6 of the top 7 players in the state of Utah and not all 7!  

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

What’s more impressive is the number of schools not on that list.  I know you feel we should land every recruit ever, but for Utah to even be on that list is impressive.  That is good company to be in.

Thanks for pointing out how good Whit and staff are doing!

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

One thing you are forgetting. Herm has to replace both his OCand DC. ASU line was not great. And Eno bailed out Daniels ALOT. They’re top two WR are gone. And this amazing RB coming is will just be a true frosh. Next year is not there year. It will be between us/SC. 

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Us? you really think Utah has a shot at the south next year?

crazyute
          Ute Fan
          @crazyute

I think YOU have a shot at your continual cry fest!

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Yup. I really do. Utah has been the most consistent. We play SC and Wash @ home and ASU is still a year away. I’m not saying we win the south. It’s a 3 team race. I think we are tied with ASU with SC being the favorite.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

ASU has the best and easiest recruiting pitch for teen males. Hot weather, hot chicks and crazy parties. I’ll start to worry about ASU when it translates on the field. My hypothesis is that the kids that want to go to ASU care more about the college experience then football. Until proven otherwise ASU will be an above average team at most no matter how much talent they get.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

None of the top 15 in Az stayed home…

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.