Back to football for a sec…how is Utah doing with 2021 football commitments?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Have not seen many announcements since Costelli?

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Trey Reynolds, ILB, high 3*

Chilly
      Ute Fan
      @chilly

I believe Koli Faaiu, an O-lineman from Edmond, WA, is going to announce his commitment this evening. Internet speculators suggest we have a good chance.

His Twitter page

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Koli committed to Utah tonight over Michigan State and others. He’s buddies with Latu and pushing Utah to his buddy.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Big-time studs coming in. I’m not scared.

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

4 star athlete Will Latu out of Washington is leaning towards Utah currently. It’s a battle between us and UW, he is going to announce his decision on Fathers Day, so things can change, but as of right now, it’s looking good for Utah.

Also 4 star LB Mason Tufaga out of Hawaii looks to be a lock for us. I think his dad played at the U back in the day, and Utah is his dream school. It’s still early, and with the recruiting period being dead, Coach Whit and his team are doing a phenomenal job recruiting.

Koli Faaiu as mentioned above is announcing his commitment in about an hour from now at 7pm MDT. Hoping to see him wearing red in the future.

3 star LB Trey Reynolds has committed to us as well, as mentioned above. Kid looks like an absolute monster, going to be a beast for us when he starts playing.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Good news. Thanks for sharing. Last I heard Latu was Washington lean. Good to hear that’s changed.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Trey Reynolds is a run stuffer with incredible lateral closing speed. He’s all over the line in his highlights. Played QB too.

Trailgoat
          Ute Fan
          @utahgoat

Oh yeah, forgot about him. Trey R is 100% Utah football prototype. Kid will thrive at Utah

UtahMan17
        Ute Fan
        @utahman17

We all need to pump the breaks on Latu. 

Reynolds is going to be a stud, huge get. 

Tufaga isn’t 100% a Ute just yet, Oregon isn’t going away quietly on him. 

Chilly
      Ute Fan
      @chilly

We also have a commit that appears to be for the 2021 class from Tevita Fotu a DT from Snow College. He originally committed in the 2018 class but ended up at Snow instead, now appears to be coming again. Does anyone happen to know how many years of eligibility he will have left?

UtahMan17
        Ute Fan
        @utahman17

Four years to play three.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

He’s Leki’s younger brother. Excited to see him play.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Can you imagine how much food the Fotu family went through when they were growing up?

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

The grocery bill must have been pretty expensive.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

When I played high school football I ate SEVEN bowls of cereal in the morning. And I was not Fotu sized. Maybe half that.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Back to football for a sec…how is Utah doing with 2021 football commitments?